Thiess is committed to sustainable development throughout our diverse operations. Continuous improvement in environmental performance is achieved by setting objectives, measuring progress and communicating results.
To meet our commitment, each project has an Environmental Management Plan (EMP), which is based on ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standards and risk assessment of the scope of work of project.
To ensure that all personnel, related staff, and subcontractors exceed EMP standards, we conduct regular training and involve top management in fulfilling EMP implementation, whilst maintaining good communication. These are the keys to successfully providing sustainable development.
Thiess Indonesia is making a difference through:
- Early identification of environmental issues
- Ensuring all employees and subcontractors fullfill environmental obligations
- Setting the standards in areas in which we operate
- ISO 14001 Certification for all practices
- Regular audits to ensure compliance