What Is It?
Through TCI Graduate Development Program (GDP), PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia is offering selected Indonesian university graduates to build professional career with PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia, particularly it aims for providing comprehensive skills, knowledge, and exposure to the graduates to fulfil their responsibilities /roles in the future areas of TCI Business Unit.
What Does It Take?
To apply for PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia Graduate Development Program, the following qualifications should be fulfilled:
- Fresh Graduates (S1 degree) with maximum of 2 years work experience or final year of completing S1 degree from the following majors:
- Mining Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geology Engineering
- Geodetic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Accounting / Finance
How to Apply?
- Minimum GPA is 2.80 out of 4.00
- Willing to be located at any TCI projects / sites
- Have sound communication skills in English (oral and written) and Bahasa Indonesia
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong motivation, analytical and problem solving skills; good team work and adaptability
- Have ability to work under pressure in an internationally and culturally diverse organization
To take your career to a new level and be involved in this exciting workplace, apply online through our website at http://careers.thiess.co.id
. Only shortlisted candidates will be processed.
What Do We Offer?
Graduates who pass the selection process will have the opportunity to:
- Have 18 months development program and 2 years of services at PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia’s project locations or departments related with their major in university
- Reach their full potential through the TCI GDP
- Attractive remuneration package
Once you join PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia as a Graduate, you will get the opportunity to follow the other development programs available *):
- Management Development Program
- Secondment / temporary assignment to Thiess Australia
- External study (distance study) opportunity, for example:
- Maintenance Management from Central Queensland University
- Supply Chain Management from University of Southern Queensland
- Education assistance to pursue higher level of education
*) Based on development needs